WORK TO WIN!
As a communicator, you’ve tackled some tough jobs this year: laying strong foundations . . . building solid images . . . constructing innovative solutions. So roll up your sleeves and get the recognition you deserve by entering your best work in the 34th Annual IABC/Pittsburgh Golden Triangle Awards. When the dust settles, you could be a winner!
To enter, click here.
Interactive Crisis Communication Workshop — May 7
Featuring a Case Study, Mock Interviews and Role Play
The workshop will be conducted by C4CS, LLC
(www.C4CS.com / @C4CSinfo)
Learn from seasoned crisis communication professionals. Members of the C4CS® team based in Pittsburgh will present a case study of how they successfully worked with a multinational corporation to manage intense stakeholder scrutiny, including damaging social and traditional media coverage.
The workshop will also feature mock media interviews and role play allowing workshop participants to act as Crisis Response Team (CRT) members.
C4CS® workshop leaders will facilitate group discussions and share lessons learned regarding crisis communication planning and response.
Who Should Attend:
• Corporate communication professionals & designated spokespersons
• Managers from other functional areas who would like to increase their understanding of crisis communication planning and response
• Standing and backup Crisis Response Team Members
• Benefit from a case study that C4CS® developed for this workshop
• Examine how crisis-related business objectives can be achieved through effective crisis communication planning and response
• Discuss pros and cons of crisis communication strategies, tactics and tools geared toward minimizing reputation and bottom line damage
• Conduct a mock media interview and CRT role play (both optional)
Mark your calendars!
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
IABC Members $15
RSVP by Friday, May 3, 2013