As a member of our chapter, you'll receive:
- A member rate for professional development events
- A lower entry fee for the Golden Triangle Awardsand dinner
- Access to the Job Placement postings newsletter
- A monthly member e-newsletter
- Research studies, webinars and conference invitations
- Job placement and business promotion opportunities on an international level
- The chance to get involved with IABC leadership
Annual dues for current and renewing IABC/Pittsburgh members are $304 (including international, regional, and chapter fees). Payment plans are available. A one-time application fee of $40 will be assessed for new members.
"Thanks for the new member welcome. I take part in IABC activities and events whenever possible. I attended the networking event at that new Cafe downtown and met [D], who recently accepted a position in my Training & Communications group. What rare, good luck that was – I am really excited to have [D] on board! Also, [K] is doing some contracting work for us. IABC has been a great resource for me!"
"So, networking is definitely one of the key reasons I joined. But I am also hoping to learn from peers in the communications field to enhance my personal growth. And, eventually give back a little – that would be fulfilling."
Learn more about membership:
Student & Trial Membership
Do you have questions about IABC/Pittsburgh membership, payment plans, student or corporate membership? Contact IABC/Pittsburgh's Vice President of Membership.